Well, I am here in Provo, UT. It has been really nice to have friends here who I have known for at the very least the past two years. It has been good getting connected and involved with my life group. My house is great...I have really enjoyed getting to know people here more, and just starting to grow with them.
I think I forgot how much of a different world it is here...the culture, the people, the food (I miss quite a few places in CO). it is BEAUTIFUL! the mountains are huge and all around me...I am so excited with the fruit seen this summer by people all around me, and excited to see what God has in store in the time to come.
I miss home though...I was able to see my mom at the airport here for a bit cuz she was between flights back to CO. it was so so good, but not nearly enough time. i will be going back to CO for my older sisters baby shower, the end of July, she is having a baby boy :) that will be good, get to see some family and maybe some friends.
i need to make some decisions soon, i would love to have prayer in that please...for wisdom and grace and peace about it all. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heh, you seem to be doing as well updating your blog as I seem to be doing remembering to check it... :)
I'm glad Provo seems to be going well for you. I hope we get to hear some more cool stories from there. I have heard a few from people who came back. We should maybe have a phone date sometime soon?
Post a Comment