Monday, August 11, 2008

Mercy Me - "Where You Lead Me"

Mercy Me
Where You Lead Me

What is life?
A thousand roads, a thousand ways
Why am I so afraid to move
I crossed the line
I'm stepping out so come what may
I give it all cause I'm drawn to You

As long as my heart is beating...
Where You lead me I will follow
Where You lead me I give my life away
Where You lead me I will follow
Forever and a day
Forever and a day

I can't deny Your very presence is my life
And why would I ever turn away
Cause deep inside I know that I cannot rely
On anything less than faith

As long as my heart is beating...
Where You lead me I will follow
Where You lead me I give my life away
Where You lead me I will follow
Forever and a day

This is all I'm dreaming of
To live completely in Your love

So this is life

Where You lead me I give my life away
Where You lead me I will follow
Forever and a day

Where You lead me I will follow
Where You lead me I give my life away
Where You lead me I will follow
Forever and a day
Forever and a day


It is so hard to let go of the control that I think I have or that I believe I have a right to. But, I am giving it to God. I trust that He will lead me where He wants and I would not want any other road than that. I know that either way; if He allows me to go to Provo, which is what my heart desires...and feel like I am being pushed in that direction; it will be a sacrifice, because I have such a huge heart for the people on my team and in the Rock, and it will be hard. So, I can't really decide, on my own. I LOVE both places and the people and it is hard. God is so good though; because He will lead me where He wants and I will follow; I will give my life away...this song is awesome; I have a playlist on itunes, has become my favorite...all about trusting God to lead, being faithful to follow, and hopes/dreams/desires for my future...PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! for being such a personal and AWESOME God! and so so so so faithful!!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

hi i love you. :)