Thursday, April 23, 2009

So, I am moving....

YES, and I know only a few people read this...if anyone, but I have so many thoughts and not enough paper at home, hah. After much prayer, time in the Word, much counsel, and WAITING after I was advised to wait...I have decided to move to Provo, UT. The move is something I desire, but is something that is crazy hard.

I am so so excited to allow my life to be used by God however it is used in that city. I am ready to fight the fight with the soldiers Christ has there already. I am looking forward to so many aspects of the culture and city...where I am truly DIFFERENT than the vast majority of the people around me (weird?). I am thrilled about growing the relationships that were started last summer and making/growing new relationships as well. There is just so much I can be excited about and to look forward to...but, I am starting to realize some things.

I have started to think about just how much I am leaving here in Colorado. ALL of my immediate family lives in Colorado, including my older sister who I just recently have got back in contact with. Most of my closest friends, friends that have been part of my life for years others as little as a few months, are all in Colorado. I have a very very awesome family in Jesus Christ here who have helped me grow and learn things I never would have otherwise. It is hard to leave work (haha) because I spend more time with the people that I work with than any other people in my life. Colorado is all I have ever known...born and raised.

So many more thoughts...maybe I will blog more. We shall see.

Until next time.

No comments: