Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt you when they hurt? That you just wish so so much that you could take away their hurt and make it all better? This young woman is very near and dear to my heart and I know that I need to trust Jesus with it, but the longer it goes on and the more she hurts, the more my heart breaks. She is having trouble with letting go, loving God, or trusting Him with it all.
I KNOW she is hurting, I KNOW she loves me, I KNOW she trusts me, I KNOW she wants to talk; I WANT to help ease her pain, I WANT her to know that I love her, I WANT her to trust me, I WANT her to talk to me.
This is my heart for this young woman...but, I also think that this is God's heart toward me...I think that He KNOWS those things and WANTS those very same things for/from me.
So, what is making me not pursue God with my whole heart...giving it all to Him what is keeping me from talking to Him and telling Him everything...why don't I trust God or believe He loves me and wants to fill that "need for love" feeling? Is it because I am prideful? Am I really apathetic...I care, I think about it...so I don't think that is it. I just don't know.
God whatever it is, show me...I want to know and I want to smash it and give it up FOR YOU. Help me Lord to know it and get rid of whatever is in the way of YOU....of experiencing your love and your peace and just YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment