I have been told, and totally agree, that God can definitely lead no matter where that means, and I LOVE Steele's song where he says, "I will stay here if you ask me to til You make me move.." because it's a surrender of either staying or leaving, whatever is His will....we will see, PRAYING and TRUSTING. I really just want to do whatever God has for my life, I want to be able to say that I will ready and willingly do ANYTHING He asks me to do...I do not think I have that kind of faith yet, but I think it is something to strive for.
ANYTHING
My sweet Jesus, I give my life to you
My Lord Jesus, Lead me where you want to
In Your love, love, love
Make these holy hands
Take my desires and use them where You can.
I will listen for You.
I will stay here if You ask me to
Til you make me move
I will do anything that You want me to
I will wait for You.
My sweet Jesus, Please take all of me.
And in my weakness, reveal the strength of You my King.
In Your love, love, love
Help me always change
To be more like You so others can do the same.
I will listen for You.
I will stay here if You ask me to
Til you make me move
I will do anything that You want me to
I will wait for You.
I will listen for You.
I will stay here if You ask me to
Til you make me move
I will do anything that You want me to
I will wait for You.
My sweet Jesus,
My sweet Jesus.
My sweet Jesus, I give my life to you
My Lord Jesus, Lead me where you want to
In Your love, love, love
Make these holy hands
Take my desires and use them where You can.
I will listen for You.
I will stay here if You ask me to
Til you make me move
I will do anything that You want me to
I will wait for You.
My sweet Jesus, Please take all of me.
And in my weakness, reveal the strength of You my King.
In Your love, love, love
Help me always change
To be more like You so others can do the same.
I will listen for You.
I will stay here if You ask me to
Til you make me move
I will do anything that You want me to
I will wait for You.
I will listen for You.
I will stay here if You ask me to
Til you make me move
I will do anything that You want me to
I will wait for You.
My sweet Jesus,
My sweet Jesus.
I am found in Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment