Philippians 3:8-9
What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be
FOUND IN HIM,
not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith.
FOUND IN HIM,
not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith.
I figured it was about time to explain or share why I picked the title "Found In Him" for my blog. I love the verse Philippians 3:8-9!!! Everything else is rubbish! My salvation comes from faith in Jesus Christ, not from abiding by the law; because I break His law everyday even though I know Him and love Him and want to abide by His law...I am human, and I fall short.
So, that is the just of it...and that is why I am Found In Him!!
So, that is the just of it...and that is why I am Found In Him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment