Monday, January 12, 2009

Jessica Darling's story

I have been hearing about this woman since I began my walk...I have HUGE HUGE HUGE respect for her and really do admire her strength and loved hearing her story from her...I think it is great to see how God is working in her life and in her heart...I think it is awesome that "Her Story" is now available for the world to see because I believe that she is changing lives and hearts right here, even just through this video.





She definitely has me convicted though. I have been through a lot in my young life...I think everyone has their trials and their ups and downs...but, seeing how this woman has handed it over to God and continues to trust Him no matter what...and continues to bring it back to Him...and continues to LOVE and TRUST and fully depend on God is such a hard thing for me to do sometimes...I get so caught up in the fact that I can't do it anymore, that I am tired, that I don't feel God, that I am weak; but I KNOW that - I CAN do it but only with the strength of Jesus Christ, God WILL give me rest, the reason I cannot feel God is because I am not pursuing Him & I am not in His word or in prayer, and that God's power is made perfect or is shown through my weaknesses...

ahh, God You are so so so GREAT!

Thanks for sharing your story Jessica :)

No comments: