Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.
1. I am relational to the core...I Love talking to people and connecting with them on one level or another.
2. I love anything ITALIAN...food wise :)
3. I used to be called "french fry" by my family/close friends...cuz I LOVE french fries and was tall and skinny like a french fry...
4. I have an older sister, Alex...whom I have not seen or talked to for about 10 years; and now have the ability to do that but I am terrified to.
5. I love to sing, but I can't sing well...not at all.
6. I have NEVER seen the movies; The Little Mermaid, Dumbo, Bambi...and a few others which e said I was deprived as a child and SHOULD have seen.
7. I hated Christmas time until 2 Christmases ago...now it is one of my favorite seasons/time of year :)
8. I often forget the one thing I needed to KNOW before I committed my life to Jesus Christ; that God passionately loves ME.
9. I love to write...I wanted to write poetry for a living when I was in elementary school through much of high school.
10. My baby sister, who is not a baby but 16...is the best friend I will ever have and I love her o so much :):)
11. I have been to Brazil, went to Carnaval...and had one of the most interesting experiences of my life.
12. One day, I hope to be multilingual. (working on Spanish and Portuguese right now)
13. I have wanted to get a tattoo since I was 17; have not got it, but still want the same thing; one day I will be able to afford it.
14. The very first verse I memorized was Philippians 4:6-7 (NLT) "Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus." - which has come to serve many purposes/reminders in my life.
15. I AM SPECIAL :)
16. I was diagnosed with Hydrocephalus when I was 11, shaved half my head or hair, rather than all of it, wore a hat for about 5 months; but have had 12 surgeries total...2 emergency surgeries where I should have never come out ok.
17. I am a closet theater person...I LOVE plays, musicals, any form of theatrical performances really...and one day I would love to see one done professionally.
18. I got addicted to LOST, and to get caught up I watched 4 seasons on my computer in about a month.
19. Everyone in my family from my dad's side tells me that I look like my grandmother; it makes my grandpo cry...I miss her very very much..it breaks my heart to think that I could have gone to see her just two weeks before she passed away, but didn't go.
20. I used to be able to smile like the Grinch...and you think I am kidding; it is weird, a boy I had a crush on when I was 12 could smile like the Grinch and I thought it was cute...so I practiced and tried so hard to be able to do it, that I FINALLY was able to do it...but, cannot do it anymore, I am out of practice.
21. My first "real job" (babysat starting at age 11) was started when I was 13...my mom had to drive me to officiate 7-9 year old boys or girls at a recreational center...and my beginning pay rate was $15/game (hour) - where I met and talked to Ed McCaffrey on a weekly basis (he had just retired and was the coach of his son's team), haha.
22. I LOVE going on dates with Jesus, dinner alone (or as alone as I can get)...a walk in the park...praying...singing/praising God...reading the Bible; I used to do that a lot more; yay for being a poor college student :).
23. I think about things a lot...then I re-think them....and later think about how I thought about it; my mind just works in a very unique way.
24. I am 'one of those people' who will either fix your necklace or tell you to fix it because it is turned around.
25. I want to be a woman who is TOTALLY committed to Jesus Christ for the rest of my life...and I want to be known for my love, commitment, heart, and servants attitude for those who do not know the Lord as their Savior, as well as for/toward the ones that do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment